Creating appointment bookings
Locating bookings and customers
Blocking out time on the calendar
Rescheduling and canceling bookings
Adding attendees to existing and upcoming bookings
Changing the staff member or resource on an upcoming booking
Creating pre and post appointment questions
Using Check In for appointments
Creating and managing bookings via Call Center
Parent and Child level overview
Resolving conflicting shift patterns
Creating staff members
Editing and removing staff members
Creating availability for multi-location staff
Creating and managing staff availability
Using the Basic Dashboard
Using the HQ Dashboard
Using the Appointment Dashboard
Using the Event Dashboard
Using the Conversion Dashboard
Using the Capacity Dashboard
Exploring the library of Dashboards and Reports
Sending, scheduling, and downloading Reports/Dashboards
Creating and modifying a Dashboard
Creating your own Reports
Setting up KPI targets and alerts
Filtering Dashboard and Report data
Using Table Calculations
Drilling down into your data
Overview of JRNI Virtual Queuing
Setting up a virtual queue
Overview of the Concierge page
Setting up and managing a display board
Managing live queues via the Concierge page
How customers can join a live queue
How to translate your content
Connectors & API
Guide to Salesforce Integration with JRNI
Set up the data sync
Map customers, appointments and events
Link JRNI staff to Salesforce users
Standard and Custom object mapping
Use Studio inside Salesforce
Manage user permissions and profiles
Set up a booking journey in Salesforce
Add BookingBug updates to Chatter
Integrating with Yext for JRNI Appointments
Account Settings & Administration
Table of Contents
Updated by Tara
If you have forgotten your password to log into your JRNI account, or are logged in and would like to update your existing password for any reason, please follow the steps below.
Resetting your password
- On your JRNI account login page, select the Forgot your password link.
- Enter the email address registered to your account.
- Select the Reset password button and a password recovery email will be sent to that email address.
- Using the email link you can then create and set your new password.
Updating your existing password when logged in
- Once you have logged into your JRNI account, select your username from the top right.
- Select Change Password, from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Change Password button within your user settings section.
- Enter your current password, followed by a new password (and its confirmation) in the password fields.
- Select the Update button to save your changes.
Troubleshooting & FAQs
You haven’t received the password reset email
- Check your Junk/Spam folders.
- Contact to your IT team. If emails from JRNI aren’t getting delivered to your inbox, they may need to enable/allow emails from the following domains @bookingbug.com and @jrni.com.
- Your email address may not be associated with that JRNI account. Check that your JRNI URL on the login page looks as expected, and contact your account administrator to confirm you have been correctly set up with your email address.
You have been locked out of your account
- For security purposes, you will have up to 5 failed attempts to log into your account before your access is locked - this lock will last for approximately 5 minutes. If after that time, you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact JRNI Customer Support, who will be happy to help.