Creating appointment bookings
Locating bookings and customers
Blocking out time on the calendar
Rescheduling and canceling bookings
Adding attendees to existing and upcoming bookings
Changing the staff member or resource on an upcoming booking
Creating pre and post appointment questions
Using Check In for appointments
Creating and managing bookings via Call Center
Parent and Child level overview
Personal Booking Links
Resolving conflicting shift patterns
Creating staff members
Editing and removing staff members
Creating availability for multi-location staff
Creating and managing staff availability
Configuring availability by method
Creating and editing Services
Configuring the reservation workflow
Creating service schedules
Using the Basic Dashboard
Using the HQ Dashboard
Using the Appointment Dashboard
Using the Event Dashboard
Using the Conversion Dashboard
Using the Capacity Dashboard
Exploring the library of Dashboards and Reports
Sending, scheduling, and downloading Reports/Dashboards
Creating and modifying a Dashboard
Creating your own Reports
Setting up KPI targets and alerts
Filtering Dashboard and Report data
Using Table Calculations
Drilling down into your data
Google Analytics - New Customer Journeys
Using the lead time dashboard
Overview of JRNI Virtual Queuing
Setting up a virtual queue
Overview of the Concierge page
Setting up and managing a display board
Managing live queues via the Concierge page
How customers can join a live queue
How to translate your content
Account Settings & Administration
How to reset or update your JRNI password
Understanding user roles and permissions
Creating and managing user access
Connectors & API
Guide to Salesforce Integration with JRNI
Set up the data sync
Map customers, appointments and events
Link JRNI staff to Salesforce users
Standard and Custom object mapping
Use Studio inside Salesforce
Manage user permissions and profiles
Set up a booking journey in Salesforce
Add BookingBug updates to Chatter
Integrating with Yext for JRNI Appointments
V7.23.0 (July 31 2023)
V7.22.0 (July 24 2023)
V7.21.0 (July 18 2023)
V7.20.0 (July 5 2023)
V7.19.0 (June 29 2023)
V7.18.0 (June 26 2023)
V7.17.0 (June 14 2023)
V7.16.0 (June 8 2023)
V7.15.0 (June 1 2023)
V7.14.0 (June 7 2022)
V7.11.0 (April 24 2023)
V7.10.0 (April 20 2023)
V7.9.0 (April 12 2023)
V7.8.0 (April 5 2023)
V7.7.0 (March 30 2023)
V7.6.0 (March 29 2023)
V7.5.1 (March 20 2023)
V7.5.0 (March 16 2023)
V7.4.0 (March 11 2023)
V7.3.0 (March 9 2023)
V7.2.0 (March 8 2023)
V7.1.0 (March 6 2023)
V7.0.0 (February 9 2023)
Table of Contents
Updated by Tara
If your company has staff members that work across multiple locations or branches, whether that be remotely or in-person, JRNI allows you to ensure their availability is accurately reflected for each.
Creating availability for multiple locations or branches
Before creating multiple shift patterns for different locations, it’s worth checking the staff member is assigned to the required locations. You can do this by logging in at the Parent level, navigating to Your Business > Staff > Locations (next to staff member’s name).
Once you’re happy with the locations assigned, follow the steps below to create new Conditions for each location that requires staff member availability:
- Login to your JRNI account at the Parent level.
- From the left-hand menu, select Your Business > Staff.
- Click the staff member’s name to load the Staff Profile.
- Select the Schedule tab from the top of their profile.
- Under the Conditions menu, click Create new. The window below will open for you to complete the following:
- Give your condition a name; e.g;, “Availability for X location”.
- Assign a color. This helps to differentiate multiple conditions when viewing the staff’s schedule.
- All locations assigned to that staff member will be selected/ticked by default. Untick any locations, leaving only the location(s) you wish to assign specific availability for.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Repeat step 5 to create additional conditions for other locations that will need separate availability.
- Remaining on the staff’s Schedule page, you will now need to create a shift pattern for each location/condition created.
- Ensure the condition you would like to create a shift pattern for is selected.
- Select Create shift pattern from the top right corner.
- Complete the shift pattern form according to your staff’s availability, ensuring that the Condition field is set to the intended location. Click Save once complete.
- Repeat steps 8 - 10 to create a shift pattern for any other Conditions created.
- Remaining on the staff’s Schedule page, you will see the calendar has been updated with the availability set for that staff member.
The example below displays a staff schedule that has two conditions set up for two different locations. Availability for Location 1 (in blue, as defined by the condition created) and availability for Location 2 (in red).
Still have questions?
If you have any further questions about creating multi-location staff availability, please contact JRNI Customer Support, who will be happy to help.