Creating appointment bookings
Locating bookings and customers
Blocking out time on the calendar
Rescheduling and canceling bookings
Adding attendees to existing and upcoming bookings
Changing the staff member or resource on an upcoming booking
Creating pre and post appointment questions
Using Check In for appointments
Creating and managing bookings via Call Center
Parent and Child level overview
Personal Booking Links
Resolving conflicting shift patterns
Creating staff members
Editing and removing staff members
Creating availability for multi-location staff
Creating and managing staff availability
Configuring availability by method
Creating and editing Services
Configuring the reservation workflow
Creating service schedules
Using the Basic Dashboard
Using the HQ Dashboard
Using the Appointment Dashboard
Using the Event Dashboard
Using the Conversion Dashboard
Using the Capacity Dashboard
Exploring the library of Dashboards and Reports
Sending, scheduling, and downloading Reports/Dashboards
Creating and modifying a Dashboard
Creating your own Reports
Setting up KPI targets and alerts
Filtering Dashboard and Report data
Using Table Calculations
Drilling down into your data
Google Analytics - New Customer Journeys
Using the lead time dashboard
Overview of JRNI Virtual Queuing
Setting up a virtual queue
Overview of the Concierge page
Setting up and managing a display board
Managing live queues via the Concierge page
How customers can join a live queue
How to translate your content
Account Settings & Administration
How to reset or update your JRNI password
Understanding user roles and permissions
Creating and managing user access
Connectors & API
Guide to Salesforce Integration with JRNI
Set up the data sync
Map customers, appointments and events
Link JRNI staff to Salesforce users
Standard and Custom object mapping
Use Studio inside Salesforce
Manage user permissions and profiles
Set up a booking journey in Salesforce
Add BookingBug updates to Chatter
Integrating with Yext for JRNI Appointments
V7.23.0 (July 31 2023)
V7.22.0 (July 24 2023)
V7.21.0 (July 18 2023)
V7.20.0 (July 5 2023)
V7.19.0 (June 29 2023)
V7.18.0 (June 26 2023)
V7.17.0 (June 14 2023)
V7.16.0 (June 8 2023)
V7.15.0 (June 1 2023)
V7.14.0 (June 7 2022)
V7.11.0 (April 24 2023)
V7.10.0 (April 20 2023)
V7.9.0 (April 12 2023)
V7.8.0 (April 5 2023)
V7.7.0 (March 30 2023)
V7.6.0 (March 29 2023)
V7.5.1 (March 20 2023)
V7.5.0 (March 16 2023)
V7.4.0 (March 11 2023)
V7.3.0 (March 9 2023)
V7.2.0 (March 8 2023)
V7.1.0 (March 6 2023)
V7.0.0 (February 9 2023)
Updated by Ibrahim Lambat
What is the reservation workflow?
The reservation workflow is a feature that enables clients to set up reserved services requiring confirmation of customer attendance. Customers will be notified of the appointment and requested to confirm their attendance via the appointment reminder email. Additionally, reserved services are inverted in colour, making it easier to visualise a reserved vs confirmed appointment in Studio.
Implementing an automated appointment reminder and confirmation of appointment system can provide several benefits. Firstly, it can reduce the number of no-shows, ensuring appointment slots can be reallocated and staff only wait for customers who arrive. Additionally, it can improve the use of staff time and reduce administrative hours by eliminating the need to chase customers to confirm their attendance.
Creating a reservation service
Follow the steps below to create a reservation service:
- Login to your JRNI admin account.
- From the left-hand menu, select Your Business > Services.
- Click the name of the service to load the Service Profile page.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- In the Advanced menu, select 'Take Reservations' under Non-Members Appointment.
- In the Advanced menu, select 'Customer and Admin can confirm' under Confirmable By.
- Select the 'Save' button.
Creating a reserved appointment
Making a booking using the ‘New Booking’ button
Follow the steps below to create a reserved appointment:
- Log into your JRNI account and child location.
- Navigate to the Calendar page and click New Booking in the top right corner.
- Select the Service from the drop-down menu. In this instance, the reservation service will be set up.
- Based on the selected service, the user interface will dynamically change, adding the type of booking to the booking flow. By default, it will be set as a reservation.
- Complete the booking flow to create a reserved appointment.
- Reserved services are inverted in colour, making it easier to visualise a reserved vs confirmed appointment.
How does a customer confirm a reservation?
- The customer will receive an appointment reminder email reminding them about their appointment but also requesting them to confirm their attendance.
- When the customer selects the 'Confirm now' button, it will confirm their attendance and change the appointment status from reserved to confirmed.
Still have questions?
If you have any further questions about configuring availability by method, please contact JRNI Customer Support, who will be happy to help.