Creating appointment bookings
Locating bookings and customers
Blocking out time on the calendar
Rescheduling and canceling bookings
Adding attendees to existing and upcoming bookings
Changing the staff member or resource on an upcoming booking
Creating pre and post appointment questions
Using Check In for appointments
Creating and managing bookings via Call Center
Parent and Child level overview
Personal Booking Links
Resolving conflicting shift patterns
Creating staff members
Editing and removing staff members
Creating availability for multi-location staff
Creating and managing staff availability
Configuring availability by method
Creating and editing Services
Configuring the reservation workflow
Creating service schedules
Using the Basic Dashboard
Using the HQ Dashboard
Using the Appointment Dashboard
Using the Event Dashboard
Using the Conversion Dashboard
Using the Capacity Dashboard
Exploring the library of Dashboards and Reports
Sending, scheduling, and downloading Reports/Dashboards
Creating and modifying a Dashboard
Creating your own Reports
Setting up KPI targets and alerts
Filtering Dashboard and Report data
Using Table Calculations
Drilling down into your data
Google Analytics - New Customer Journeys
Using the lead time dashboard
Overview of JRNI Virtual Queuing
Setting up a virtual queue
Overview of the Concierge page
Setting up and managing a display board
Managing live queues via the Concierge page
How customers can join a live queue
How to translate your content
Account Settings & Administration
How to reset or update your JRNI password
Understanding user roles and permissions
Creating and managing user access
Connectors & API
Guide to Salesforce Integration with JRNI
Set up the data sync
Map customers, appointments and events
Link JRNI staff to Salesforce users
Standard and Custom object mapping
Use Studio inside Salesforce
Manage user permissions and profiles
Set up a booking journey in Salesforce
Add BookingBug updates to Chatter
Integrating with Yext for JRNI Appointments
V7.23.0 (July 31 2023)
V7.22.0 (July 24 2023)
V7.21.0 (July 18 2023)
V7.20.0 (July 5 2023)
V7.19.0 (June 29 2023)
V7.18.0 (June 26 2023)
V7.17.0 (June 14 2023)
V7.16.0 (June 8 2023)
V7.15.0 (June 1 2023)
V7.14.0 (June 7 2022)
V7.11.0 (April 24 2023)
V7.10.0 (April 20 2023)
V7.9.0 (April 12 2023)
V7.8.0 (April 5 2023)
V7.7.0 (March 30 2023)
V7.6.0 (March 29 2023)
V7.5.1 (March 20 2023)
V7.5.0 (March 16 2023)
V7.4.0 (March 11 2023)
V7.3.0 (March 9 2023)
V7.2.0 (March 8 2023)
V7.1.0 (March 6 2023)
V7.0.0 (February 9 2023)
Updated by Ibrahim Lambat
JRNI Release Notes v7.0.0 - 9th February 2023
- Added appropriate names to interactive elements on the customer journey.
- Added an enhancement to personal booking links so it is supported with categories.
- Added translations for the branding page on the customer journey builder.
- Fixed an issue with the jump to the next availability button in Studio.
- Delivered the changes for Multi-Staff Phase 1.
- Made changes to the Studio UI so it recognises countries with the same timezone and doesn’t display a warning message.
- Fixed the time passed into times API call when adding staff to a booking in studio. It was incorrectly using the UTC timezone.
- Confirmation page booking question answers not showing translated value.
- Dynamic Translations are not properly sent on Confirmation emails.
- Fixed an issue where services API person_ids contained staff that does not provide the service.
- Fixed an issue with bookings being made over external blocks.
- API parameters are being humanised in error messages.
- Made changes to the webhook notification to support the multi-staff scheduling feature.
- Configurator query params are returned as part of the personal booking link.
- For the personal booking link feature, we made changes to all locations where services are offered and are displayed when the personal booking link is opened.
- Added logs to the system when multiple staff are added to an appointment.
- Person should be accessible at the parent if configured to be at a child location for personal booking links.
- We’ve made changes to the customer-employee query parameters to support personal booking links.
- Port all changes made for the multi-staff feature in v1 of the API to v5 of the API.
- Services API continues to return old data after updating or deleting services.
- Fixed an issue where no services were being returned on the personal booking link with the service step first customer journey.
- Fixed an issue with all-day blocks on the exchange integration.