Table of Contents
Updated by Tara
The Event Dashboard in JRNI Analytics Essentials and JRNI Analytics Plus shows performance of events in a specific region/location.
JRNI Analytics comes with a template library of reports (Looks) which, for the Event Dashboard, includes the below:
- Total tickets today: total number of tickets today and change vs. yesterday
- Total tickets cancelled today: total number cancelled tickets and change vs. yesterday
- Overview of events: overview of the events taking place within a date range, including number of tickets booked, reserved, blocked and in waiting
- Total tickets this week: total number this week vs. last week
- Total cancellations this week: total number cancelled vs. last week
- Average days tickets booked in advance: average number of days an event is booked in advance of the scheduled date
- Average days tickets cancelled in advance: Average number of days a ticket is cancelled in advance of the scheduled date
- Most engaged staff: compare the number of tickets booked per staff
- Most utilized resources: compare the number of tickets booked per resource
- Most popular events: compare the number of tickets booked per event
- Tickets by attendance: compare number of tickets by attendance, based on a date range filter
- Tickets by event group: compare number of tickets per event group, based on a date range filter
- Tickets by channel: compare number of tickets per channel, based on a date range filter
With Analytics Plus, on top of viewing the Event Dashboard, existing reports can be removed and newly-created reports can be added.
FAQs and Troubleshooting
Downloading the dashboard and/or its reports
You are able to download the entire Event Dashboard, or the individual reports displayed, as a PDF or CSV file. To learn more, visit our guide on Sending, scheduling and downloading reports/dashboards.
Drilling into dashboard data
As you hover your mouse over the reports displayed on the Event Dashboard, you’ll notice certain clickable elements. By clicking on these you have the power to drill further into the data in various ways. To learn more, visit our guide on Drilling down into your data.
Changes have been made to the Event Dashboard
Customization to the Event Dashboard can only be made by Analytics Plus users. However, any changes made will be visible to all Analytics users (including Essentials).
Still have questions?
If you have further questions about accessing/using the Event Dashboard, please contact JRNI Customer Support, who will be happy to help.