Table of Contents
Updated by Tara
JRNI Virtual Queuing enables your company and its staff to provide a superior queuing experience. A visitor management system for staff empowers them to create and manage live queues, while a customer experience makes it easy for queuers to join and track their position in the queue.
JRNI Virtual Queuing: staff experience
There are three key capabilities available with JRNI Virtual Queuing, that empower staff to create and manage live queues:
Located under Your Business > Queues, this is a tab within JRNI Studio where queue setup and creation is done. From here you can:
- View a list of existing queues
- Create, edit, or delete queues
- Choose which staff can serve in a queue
- Choose which services are available in a queue
Located under Home > Concierge, this is a tab within JRNI Studio where staff can manage one or more live queues. From here you can:
- View and manage staff availability in one or more live queues
- View and manage wait lines and customers in one or more live queues
- Add walk-in customers to one or more existing live queues, or book them in for a future appointment
Located under Your Business > Display Board, this capability is an optional, customer-facing visualization that can be set up to keep in-store queuers informed on the live queue status. From here you can:
- Create a new display board
- Share it with your colleagues via a secure link
- Customize the information displayed to queuers
JRNI Virtual Queuing: customer experience
JRNI Virtual Queuing ensures both waiting in a line, and joining one, is smooth and painless for queuers. Customers can join a queue themselves from anywhere, and any device, via the customer booking journey.
Once a customer joins a queue, they can keep track of their queue position in store via a display board, or on the move via the confirmation page on the customer journey.
Still have questions?
If you have any further questions about utilizing, or accessing JRNI Virtual Queuing, please contact JRNI Customer Support, who will be happy to help.