Table of Contents
Updated by Tara
The Appointment Dashboard in JRNI Analytics Essentials and JRNI Analytics Plus shows performance of appointments in a specific region/location.
JRNI Analytics comes with a template library of reports (Looks) which, for the Appointment Dashboard, includes the below.
- Appointments today: total appointments today and change in number of appointments vs. yesterday
- Cancelled today: total cancelled appointments and change in number vs. yesterday
- Average wait time: Average time between Checked-in and Being Seen Status
- Average booking completion time: Average time between Being Seen and Completed Status
- Total appointments this week by status: Compare the number of appointments this week by status
- Appointments this week: total this week and change in number vs. last week
- Cancellations this week: total this week and change in number vs. last week
- Average days booked in advance: average number of days an appointment is booked in advance of the date scheduled
- Average days cancelled in advance: average number of days an appointment is cancelled in advance of the date scheduled
- Most engaged staff: compare the number of appointments per staff
- Most utilized resources: compare the number of appointments per resource
- Most popular services: Displays data in a table to represent the total number of appointments booked for each service without event and cancelled bookings
- Most booked service: Shows the service with the highest percentage of booked time for a service based on total hours for all staff and total booked/blocked hours for services
- Appointments by status: compare the percentage of appointments per status, based on a date range filter
- Appointments by channel: compare the percentage of appointments per channel, based on a date range filter
- Appointments by category: compare number of appointments per category, based on a date range filter
- Average sales value this week vs. last week: A figure that compares the average overall sales revenue from the current week to the previous week
- Average sales value today vs. yesterday: A figure that compares the average revenue per conversion from the current week to the previous week
With Analytics Plus, on top of viewing the dashboard, existing reports can be removed and newly-created reports can be added.
FAQs and Troubleshooting
Downloading the dashboard and/or its reports
You are able to download the entire dashboard, or the individual reports displayed, as a PDF or CSV file. To learn more, visit our guide on Sending, scheduling and downloading reports/dashboards.
Drilling into dashboard data
As you hover your mouse over the reports displayed on the dashboard, you’ll notice certain clickable elements. By clicking on these you have the power to drill further into the data in various ways. To learn more, visit our guide on Drilling down into your data.
Changes have been made to the Appointment Dashboard
Customization to the Appointment Dashboard can only be made by Analytics Plus users. However, any changes made will be visible to all Analytics users (including Essentials). Visit our guide on creating and modifying dashboards to learn more.
Still have questions?
If you have further questions about accessing/using the Appointment Dashboard, please contact JRNI Customer Support, who will be happy to help.