Table of Contents
Updated by Tara
If you are unable to meet one of your customers, or vice versa, you can quickly and easily reschedule or cancel a booking in JRNI.
There are a few different ways you can access and reschedule bookings:
- Drag and drop via the Calendar
- Locate a booking from the Calendar
- Locate a booking from the Global Search
Drag-and-drop a booking via the Calendar
Simply navigate to the Calendar, locate a booking, and then drag the booking and drop it on another time slot, staff member, or resource on the calendar.
If you are moving the booking to a different day, change the calendar view to Week or Month. If you need to reschedule it beyond this point, you should search for the booking and reschedule it via the Booking Profile instead.
A new window will open asking you to confirm the change. Ensure the details are correct and then click Move booking. Optionally, untick the Send notification to customer option if you don’t wish the customer to be notified of the change.
Locate a booking from the Calendar
- Locate a booking on the Calendar and click to open it.
- Click View booking. This opens the Booking Profile.
- Click the Reschedule button from the top right corner.
- A new window will open for you to choose a new date, time (click onto a time to view available slots), staff member, or resource (if configured).
- Optionally, untick the Send notification to customer option if you don’t wish the customer to be notified of the change.
- Click the Move booking button.
Locate a booking from the Global Search
There are a few ways to locate bookings, but if you have the booking reference number to hand you can quickly locate one using the global search bar from the top menu.
Click on the booking to open the Booking Profile. In the same way as the steps above, click the Reschedule button from the top right and a new window will open. Select a new date, time, and staff member/resource, followed by the Move booking button.
You are able to cancel bookings in the same ways as rescheduling them:
- Selecting a booking from the Calendar
- Locating a booking via the Global Search and canceling from the Booking Profile
Once you click the Cancel booking/Cancel button a new window will appear giving you the option to select any pre-configured, internal, cancel reasons. As with rescheduling, you can also untick the Send cancelation confirmation option if you don’t wish for the customer to be notified.
Rescheduling and canceling via the Check In page
If you are using the appointment check in feature, you can also reschedule/cancel bookings using the Modify booking option. This will take you to the Booking Profile, where you can modify as required.
Still have questions?
If you have any further questions about rescheduling and canceling bookings, please contact JRNI Customer Support, who will be happy to help.